ER Veterinarian, Cleveland, OH
MedVet Cleveland West is seeking an ER Doctor/Hospitalist for our growing ER and multispecialty hospital. The ideal candidate will be internship trained and/or have 3-5 years’ experience in a primary emergency or emergency/specialty hospital.
- Overseeing inpatients across all specialties (cardiology, medical oncology, neurology, ophthalmology, and surgery).
- Managing in-house transfers between the emergency service and specialty departments and the associated communication and decision-making with clients and referral partners.
- Managing new emergency appointments and transfers from referring partners.
- Updating clients and referral partners on patient status.
- Supporting the specialists with procedures, patient recoveries, records and communication both to clients and referral partners.
- Working with the hospital leadership team to improve workflow and standard operating procedures.
- Contributing to the ongoing training of clinical team members.
- Embracing and being a role model for our core values of Teamwork, Leadership, and Compassion
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. This allows us to offer every doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
- Our relatively singular focus is to be the leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We strive to create an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and each other!
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package including a generous signing/relocation bonus, health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, uniform allowance, discounted personal petcare and a 401K with organization match.
- Discretionary funds for continuing education and PLIT coverage are provided.
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity
employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE and help
you pursue your Passion. We are also a drug-free organization,
therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen
and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!