ER Department Head, Cleveland, OH
Interested in an Emergency Medicine Leadership position? Come join MedVet Cleveland West as an ER Department Head. For this FT position, an experienced emergency clinician willsplit their time between clinical work and leading the ER team in our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital. MedVet offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team-oriented approach to patient care.
The healthcare team includes great clinical service team members and medical leaders. We are looking for a motivated self-starter, who understands what it takes to build an outstanding emergency service. An excellent compensation and benefits package including signing bonus will be provided. The successful candidate will have 5 or more years of experience as an emergency clinician. Previous leadership/management experience and experience in a multi-specialty setting is preferred.
- Fostering a culture that supports development of Engaged and Empowered Employees.
- Working collaboratively with the Medical Director to oversee the Emergency Services of the hospital.
- Serving as a contact for interface with our specialists regarding case transfer.
- Supporting the Medical Director in preparation and management of the ER department.
- Actively participating in ER doctor hiring, mentoring and training.
- Creating and maintaining the ER doctor schedule.
- Helping to provide a positive referral partner experience and aid in client complaint resolution.
What we offer:
- All our doctors have the opportunity to become shareholders!
- We are DVM owned & DVM led – our CEO is a cardiology specialist.
- Being led by veterinarians gives us the freedom to make the best choices for our patients, our clients, our referral partners, our doctors, and our team members.
- Great benefits, discretionary funds, PTO, everything you expect and more.
- The support system you need to be successful in the MD role. We are big enough to have centralized medical recruiting, marketing, HR, IT, purchasing, etc.
- We are small enough that we can make decisions and implement change quickly.
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE and help you pursue your Passion.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!