Emergency Veterinarians in Akron, Cleveland, and Mahoning Valley
MedVet is seeking multiple Emergency Veterinarians in our Akron, Cleveland, and Mahoning Valley locations. We provide a collaborative atmosphere and a team-oriented approach to patient care. The healthcare team includes great clinical services team members (our well-trained technicians) and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful organization.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. This allows us to offer every doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
- Our relatively singular focus is to be the leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We strive to create an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners, and each other!
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers competitive compensation and full benefits package including a generous signing/relocation bonus, health, dental, life, disability, and vision insurance, uniform allowance, discounted personal pet care, and a 401K with organization match.
- Discretionary funds for continuing education and PLIT coverage are provided.
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
For more information about this opportunity with MedVet, please apply
or visit our website at www.medvet.com.
To submit a confidential CV, please email Amanda Purcell at email@example.com.
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE and help you pursue your Passion.
New to ER? Ask about our Emergency Clinician Mentorship Program!