Emergency Veterinarian – Akron, OH
MedVet is seeking a full-time, part-time, or relief Emergency Veterinarian to join our Akron, OH hospital. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is dedicated to practicing the highest quality of emergency medicine and critical care. The recruited candidate will join the MedVet Emergency Medicine Team treating over 100,000 patients annually.
Why MedVet Akron?
MedVet Akron offers 24/7 Emergency services along with specialty services in Anesthesiology & Analgesia, Internal Medicine, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Oncology, Rehabilitation & Acupuncture, and Surgery. We're a VECCS Level II Emergency Facility. In 2021, we upgraded our space, and we continue to grow and remodel with an expansion that will double the size of our hospital. You'll find the equipment, technology, and team support you need to deliver exceptional patient care. This includes a MRI, CT, an on-site board-certified radiologist and a Hospitalist. For more details, check out our MedVet Akron digital magazine.
Everything Starts With Our Caregivers:
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. This allows us to offer every doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
- Our relatively singular focus is to be the leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We strive to create an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and each other!
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package including a generous signing/relocation bonus, health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, uniform allowance, discounted personal petcare and a 401K with organization match.
- Discretionary funds for continuing education and PLIT coverage are provided.
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
Why Akron, Ohio?
Akron is in northeastern Ohio and serves up the perfect combination of city life with the community-oriented feel typical of a smaller town. You will find a city rich in culture and sports, vibrant art, beautiful parks, several lakes, picturesque trails and hikes, and numerous outdoor activities, including skiing in winter. You'll love easy access to Cuyahoga Valley National Park, one of the Top 12 most visited parks in the U.S. For foodies, you'll be able to taste local flavors to five-star dining. You'll also find great school districts and an affordable cost of living.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com or to submit a confidential CV, please email Erika Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE and help you pursue your Passion.
New to ER? Ask about our Emergency Clinician Mentorship Program!